BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Apron Weekend

It's been a while since I've made aprons. But I decided to make an apron for my daughter in laws sister. She also recently had a baby and I am sending her some baby pants, shoes and bibs. She lives in England and I thought it would be nice to send her a little something from home. So I made this yesterday.




Then I decided I needed to make myself one! I made a bunch last Christmas and the only one I had made for me was the first one I made and it has a lot of mistakes. It was my first effort as sewing in over 20 years. So now that I am much more confident it was time to make one that I am not embarrassed to show anyone. I have had this Michael Miller fabric for a while now I just hadn't gotten around to making it. So...here it is, yes my 'bathroom' picture. I should have had my 'man' snap a picture for me, but I decided to just do it myself. I am happy to say it is also smaller since I have lost 40+ pounds since I first made them. Unfortunately you probably cannot see it behind this apron!

No comments:

Post a Comment