BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Leftover's

We got a spiral ham for Christmas dinner. Not the one from that overpriced chain but I did go online and find a great copy of the basting sauce used. It turned out really good. The basting sauce consisted of 1/2 Cup each of Pear Juice, Orange Juice, Brown Sugar and Honey. So what do you do with a lot of leftover ham? Well I froze some and with the rest I make this delicious Potato and Ham Soup. It turned out really good. We didn't eat it tonight, instead we had another great recipe that I also made today. We're having this tomorrow for dinner, I'm sure it will taste even better after a night in the frig. I will post the other recipe I made right after this post....so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment