BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Aprons

So I didn't do as much sewing this holiday as I would have liked, but I did get a few aprons made. I found a cute tutorial at One more Moore which I made using some holiday fabric. I took it to my daughters on Thanksgiving and she quickly called dibs on it. I got to model it for her.


My daughter in law liked it too so I made her one for Christmas. I always ask for a picture of the person wearing, so here it is. Here is proof she is using it IN the kitchen, ha ha she'll love this!


I had also been wanting to make one for Bob's sister and asked if her granddaughter would like one. She was thrilled that I would do that, then she asked if I would make a matching one for her mommy. Well then I had to make one for her other daughter as well, everyone should have an apron, right? I just got their family apron photo as well. It was taken with a cell phone camera so it isn't as clear, but still looks good. They all loved their aprons...that makes me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment