BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 2, 2012

So I realize now that it's been quite some time since I've posted anything on my page. Guess it's been a busy fun summer. We've been doing a lot of riding, almost every weekend. And if we're not riding we've been on road trips and had some visitors. So here are a few pictures of our summer activities.
We went to the Gilroy Garlic Festival

Went on a 700 mile ride to Three Rivers/Sierra's
 My son and daughter in law visited from Texas.
We went to Newport/Balboa via the ferry
We went to Disneyland.....
It was her first time there, can you tell she had
an awesome time!?

We had some margarita's
 Went on a ride to Solvang, my first long trip...what a blast

And we both have new bikes now...Victorys
Love my new bike!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment