BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

My oh my, it's been far too long. I haven't posted anything here in a long long time, shame on me. Life gets busy and time gets away from us. I have been busy doing a lot of things from crocheting, cooking, a little sewing and taking care of my boyfriend who had back surgery last month. So here's a little view of what I've being doing over the past eight months. An apron I made for a friends 50th birthday, a surprise bear I'm making for someone very special, afghans I made for some special friends, a baby blanket I made for a co-worker, awesome dishcloths I've made this summer, ingredients for a delicious Coconut Cake I made, and my boyfriend on a walk a week after back surgery (he's doing great by the way).


Oh I also have some exciting news to share. I am expecting my SIXTH grandchild soon. We will be welcoming a new baby around Thanksgiving. It's a GIRL!! And only the second girl out of six grandchildren so I am pretty darn excited. I am in baby afghan mode right now as I have a lot of friends who are also expecting grandbabies and babies.  I promise to be more diligent about keeping you updated on my projects, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment