BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Luke.....

It's been weeks, well actually months since my last post. I've been busy, just got back from vacation in Maui. I will post some pictures soon of our trip. But first I must update you on that adorable little grandson of mine that was born back in July. We live states apart so I haven't seen him since I went to visit in August, but I get photo's regularly. Here is a picture I got this morning, he is so darn cute I just want to pinch those cheeks.
 Everyone says he resembles my son when he was a baby. I am going to dig out an old picture soon and we'll see if that is true. Until then, lets just enjoy this sweet little guy.
 And...did I mention Luke's big brother? This is Jacob, isn't he just as adorable? He is sitting inside the Card Table Playhouse I made for him. I hope he is enjoying it still. While I'm showing off my grandkids I should also introduce my other three.
 That is Madisyn, Dominik and Caleb with me at the airport on my trip home.
Madisyn went with me to Iowa. We had a great time, it was so nice to spend time with her! Proud grandma, I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment